Here is a collection of music I’ve recorded, some solo and some with others.
I hope you enjoy!
A progressive rock duo with Michael Sheppard.
- Some Dreams: Piano and vocal with a little strings intro.
- Torch: 3 minutes 30 of instrumental symphonic electronica meets metal meets cinematic meets… other things.
- I Turn to You: A piano and vocal ballad.
Some stuff I’ve recorded with my boys.
- For You to Smile to: I wanted to try to write a modern pop song… and my wife was away one Saturday, so I wanted to do some music with the kids. Put all that together with a few hours of work and you get this. Featuring vocals from 5 year old Leo, 8 year old Josh and me.
- Pop Jam: A little improv piece I threw together with 6 year old Josh. Josh on vocals and piano.